Martial Arts HQ
Yi Quan Kung Fu – A Martial Art dedicated to building confidence, self discipline and focus with the guidence of the 5 virtues of Patience, Perseverance, Kindness, Understanding and Humility.
A pure self defence art born in ancient China yet still relevant in regards to the challenges we face in todays community.
The Sydney Self Defence Centre has been training Children and Adults in the style since 1988 with multiple classes daily for all levels and age groups.
We welcome and encourage everyone to give Kung Fu a try. Book your free trial lesson now to experience what Kung Fu is all about.
SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS
STAY SAFE Personal Safety Workshops and Programs are meticulously designed courses for Corporate Performance & Safety, Schools & Colleges, Universities and Community Groups.
These workshops teach empowerment, effective decision making, predator/prey relationships, relationship dangers, conflict resolution, exit strategies, body language, physical self defence and if you have no other choice combat skills as well as coping techniques, relaxation, effective communication, teamwork and fear management.
Our workshops wear many hats in the corporate arena and are tailored depending on the workplace and who/what staff may encounter.
We are now an approved provider for Active Kids.
Apply now to get your $100 voucher to use towards our Kids and Teens Kung Fu program.
Terms & Conditions apply.
A free trial class is the best way to find out if Yi Quan Kung Fu is for you!
The trial class will include an introduction to the centre where we will show you around and discuss any personal goals or concerns you may have and how we can help. You will then join in the class to get the full experience.
Testimonials from our martial arts students and corporate clients.
- White Ribbon Ambassador
- Nominated for Australian of the Year 2017
- Australasian Martial Arts Hall of Fame Inductee Lifetime Achievement
- Key Person of Influence Graduate & Alumni
- Finalist Australian Business Champions Award [Best Education Service' 2017
- Finalist Australian Business Champions Award 'Best Education Service' 2016
- Winner Inner West Local Business Awards 'Most Outstanding Education Service' 2010, 2013, 2015
- Winner Marrickville Business Achiever Award 2013
- Winner Business Achiever Awards 'Best Sport & Fitness' 2007
- Winner 'Business Achiever of the Year' Award 2006
- Winner Business Achiever Awards 'Best Fitness & Health Organisation' 2006
Drop in and see what our centre has to offer both adults and children. Experience a free class with us to feel what can be gained through learning balanced Martial Arts.
To schedule in you or your child's FREE trial class simply call us on 02 9564 2444 or CONTACT US HERE